Those who use the cube know its power, and it has been their secret weapon.
The Cube is a game that has been used by pickup artists for some time now, and for good reason. Recently, I asked my friends what results they’ve had with the cube. The stories are all different, but they all agree: Women will thank you for it. Women will remember it. Women will feel that you really understand them. And, women will want more.
So, what is it? Well, the cube is a game of questions and symbols. It is five simple questions of imagination that will allow you to lead a woman deeper and deeper into a seduction.
For the origins of the Cube a person could read through The Secrets of the Cube, by Annie Gottlieb. But, the pick up artist will find that he doesn’t need to understand the traditional use of the cube. He only needs to know how to use this secret seduction weapon.
Now, the Cube can be used at anytime in a seduction…
It can be used as a playful game to build attraction (by teasing a girl for her answers and making your interpretations funny and unrealistic.) And, it can also be used in the deepest phases of seduction to lead a woman’s mind into her sexual desires (by making your interpretations sexual and erotic).
However, what we are going to focus on here is using the cube to build trust and comfort. Most pick up artists will agree that the cube serves the greatest purpose for developing this kind of real connection with a woman you just met. It starts fun and playful as a game, and it ends by leading the conversation into deeper and deeper levels of rapport. Building this type of rapport is the real strength of the Cube.
The Seven Powers of the Cube
So, what is the purpose of the Cube? And why do women consistently react so well to it? Basically, what can the cube do for you? Well, the Cube will have many effects on your seduction….
- Avoid Boredom – One of the most common mistakes that guys make is to fall into a boring conversation. To find out about the woman, all they can think of are the same old questions… “Where do you live? What do you do? What else do you do? Etc, etc…” The Cube offers a unique piece of conversation that will move away from facts and information, and into more emotional topics. It will lead to a discussion of things that are more meaningful and important to her.
- Hook Her – Women LOVE these kinds of games. You might think it is cheesy, or too New-Age. But, trust me… Women get hooked. Look through any women’s magazine, and I guarantee you will see little personality tests and games. The magazines know what women like, and we should too. The cube will help you hook her into your conversation, and can even be an excuse to isolate her: “Come with me, I’m going to show you something cool…”
- Demonstrate Value and Personality – You will demonstrate a lot of value to the girl when you use the cube. Most simply, you are a man who leads the conversation, and already this is attractive. But, on an even deeper level, you can demonstrate that you understand women and what they want. You show that you are not like all the other guys. And, through your own personal interpretation of the cube you reveal your own personality and who you are.
- Build a Connection – The Cube will help build a connection and a feeling of rapport. A woman who shares her cube with you is giving you a gift. It’s a gift of insight into who she really is. She will be in a vulnerable state. As you learn about her and reveal things about yourself, she will see that you understand her. And, as she sees how you accept her gift and accept her, she will begin to trust you more. Sharing this vulnerability with her will create a bond that most guys would probably never get.
- Qualify Her – The woman will assume that you must be qualifying her. Women often say that they were worried if they gave “the right answer.” She knows that you are paying close attention to her answers, and she will really feel like you are choosing and selecting her. This is so valuable in conveying that you are a guy who has options and who has standards. In addition, you will really get a chance to listen to her and find out what you like about her.
- Learn About Her – You will elicit what is important to her. All of the information that she gives you can be used later on in the seduction. The more you know about her, the more you will know how to seduce her.
- Leave Her Wanting More – Once a woman experiences the Cube, she will associate the experience with YOU. And, she will want more of you and the experiences you bring. In fact, if you get interrupted in the middle of the cube, don’t sweat it. She will come back to you, asking to finish. She will want more.
Keep these effects in mind as you learn and practice the Cube. Everything you say when using the Cube should be directed toward invoking these 7 powers.
The Design of the Cube
By now, it should be obvious that the details of the game are not nearly as important as how you play. The structure will have many variations, and everyone will play it differently. And that’s fine. Notice, the power of the Cube isn’t to “be correct” or to give “the right interpretation.” – There are no right or wrong Cubes.
So, this is how I do the Cube. You can structure it how you like, and find what works best for you.
“Have you ever done the cube?… Ok… I’ll ask you a set of questions, and when I’m done I’ll know everything about you. Are you ready? Do you have a good imagination? …Good.” (The idea here is not to explain it, but just to get her hooked.)
“Now, imagine in front of you a landscape” (I’ll usually gesture with my hand for them to imagine it in front of them). “And in the landscape there is a cube. Notice what size is it, what color is it? What is it made of? Where is it?
“Ok, next you see a ladder. Notice, where is it in relation to the cube? What is it made of? What size is it?
“Next there are flowers. Where are they? How many? What do they look like? What color are they?
“Next, there is a horse. What does it look like? Where is it? What is it doing?
“And, last there is a storm. Where is it? What is it doing? What does it look like?”
When she has visualized the entire image, then you can tell her the meanings.
Cube = Your Self Ladder = Your Aspirations Flowers = Your Friends Horse = Your Ideal Lover Storm = Your Challenges and Problems
Now, the routine I use doesn’t follow the original book, and you shouldn’t either. Do what feels best for you. You can use a desert or a movie theater instead of a landscape. You can introduce it by saying “I’ll know more about you than even your best friends know.” Or “have you ever been cubed?” You can have her close her eyes, or draw it out.
Some people may also use different meanings. (Ladder = family, or coworkers, etc…) It’s all fine. Just remember, you want to talk about things that will invoke the proper emotions in her, so avoid talking about things like children or enemies, etc…
Unraveling the Cube
So, it is one thing to know the rules of the Cube. It’s one thing to know the meanings, and the images. But, the question remains: “What do I do? Just make stuff up?”
Well, what DO you say?
There are plenty of resources that will offer you exact interpretations. But, these really shouldn’t be necessary. Remember, the point isn’t to “do it right.” The key is in giving your own interpretation, and this interpretation can be developed from your own mind, not from what a book tells you. However, if you are curious about suggested meanings, you can read the original book.
Ok, since you’re not going to follow the memorized meanings what do you say? Well, here are some suggestions.
* You can be vague and use generalities – Just talk about women in general, and this will still have a powerful effect because she will relate to it. And, she will realize that you understand people, you understand women, and you understand her.
Example: You’re cube is xxxxxx. You are a very sensitive person. Probably you are a very good judge of character and you can tune into those times when people just want something from you. While other times you can really feel when a person is being sincere with you. (This describes any socially aware woman.)
* You can ask clarifying questions. Ask her, and she might tell you exactly what something means, doing your job for you. Ask her how she feels about the objects, or ask how they relate to each other. Example: Her: “My horse is leaning against the cube.” You: “Really? Why is it leaning against the cube?” Her: “Well, it’s just not strong enough.” You: “Oh, I see. It seems like the men in your life haven’t been strong enough. You need a man who you can just look into his eyes and listen to him talk, and you know that he is strong… Etc… etc…”
* When you find aspects of the interpretation that really fit her, go into greater detail. Tell stories from your life that relate to her, or give her examples of how she might experience it in her life. Example: “You are a very creative person, but you’re not at a point in your life right now where you are really using your creative abilities. It reminds me of how I felt a couple of years ago. I was working in this job that just wasn’t creative, and I…. Etc…”
* Use things that you already know about her. Example: I met two girls the other night. One was bouncing around dancing, and the other (the one I liked) was standing calmer. Later, I ran the cube on her, and she said that her cube was blue. I said “A blue cube means that you are often calm and relaxed. And, sometimes your friends even come to you just to absorb your calm energy when their lives are more hectic.” Of course, she loved it.
* And… you can…. use your… intuition. Yep. Go for it. Be like the enlightened master who has become one with his weapon and allow the force to flow through you. You might not only surprise her, but yourself too.
More Secrets for Ultimate Mastery
* Keep your statements positive. In general, you want to phrase everything as a positive statement. If you really want to tell a woman that she has low self-esteem and that her life is out of control and hopeless, go ahead. But don’t come asking me why she was suddenly turned off and depressed! It may take some creativity to keep things positive, but it can be done.
I’ll give you an example. If she says she doesn’t like the cube and she doesn’t think it belongs in the scene, you might be thinking “oh crap, she hates herself?” No. You can tell her “well, when people see you they often want you to fit you into a category with defined boundaries and hard edges, but that’s not who you are. You are independent and when you find yourself being put into a box, you know that it’s not where you belong.”
* One trick for keeping the interpretation positive is to interpret her ideal as being the opposite of what she describes. For example: a weak and sickly horse means that she has had too many weak men in her life, and she really needs one that is strong and healthy.
* Add lots of Kino and strong Eye Contact. When you are bonding with a woman on this level, it is important to keep enhancing this experience by getting physically intimate with her.
* Take advantage of the horse. It is a great time to demonstrate that you know what women want. If her horse isn’t ideal, then tell her it is an image of what she has attracted to her in the past, and what she really wants is actually the opposite. As you describe her ideal man, and get her thinking about it. Look into her eyes and take on that character as yourself. She will naturally start to see you as that man.
* Burst the tension now and then with a little cocky and playful comment. By making a joke or teasing her, you will keep it fun and keep her interested. Just be careful because she may be in a very vulnerable state to be sharing with you, so don’t over do it. An example: “The Cube means that…. (pause) …. You want my body. (smile)”
* Start the interpretation with a bold (but irrefutable) statement about who she is and where she is in her life. This can be powerful and will demonstrate your authority and understanding.
* Use all of the little parts to get a bigger picture of her. Try to get a broad sense of who she is as a person, and then you can use that understanding to lead your interpretation.
* Lead her into emotional states. Using descriptive languaging, you can get her thinking and feeling on a deeper level. One way to do this is to take a general statement like “you are adventurous.” And then go on to describe what it’s like to be adventurous and how it feels. “You are adventurous. You know, like when you are in the middle of an adventure you really feel alive. As the excitement builds, you become focused on what you’re doing, and you get totally wrapped up in what is happening…etc.”
* Share with her, and get into the state yourself. If you get into a vulnerable state and reveal things to her, she will follow your lead. As part of this you may want to relate stories that are meaningful to you.
* Share your own Cube. Do the cube on yourself and be ready to share your answers with her if she asks.
* When getting started, it may help to memorize a few ideas that you can use every time. For example, you can always talk about women’s intuition, or how she wants a strong confident man. As you do the cube more and more, you will begin to develop your own interpretations that always get good responses, and you can have these in store for every time you use the cube.
* Work with her, and go with what she says. You can use everything that she gives you, no matter what she says. If she says that the horse has a great cock, tell her that her ideal lover will be a great fuck. Go with it.
* Set the mood so that she feels good sharing. There is no need to rush the cube or feel awkward in anyway. Use your calm trust building tonality, and keep her feeling comfortable.
* Find commonalities and develop your connection with her. Since you are learning about each other, this is a great time to find out what you have in common.
* Don’t fall into the trap of being the entertainer. Don’t proceed to cube all of her friends, and her little sister. You’re not her novelty psychic friend.
* Practice to get better. The more you do it, the better you will get, because you will find that many responses are very common. Cube your friends, your mom, your mailman, whoever…
* Tell her that her cube is unique, and you can even say “well, usually, that would mean this… but with you, I think it’s a little different.” or… “Wow, that’s such an interesting image.” Then, she will really feel special, and she will think that you are giving her a very special gift.
* Don’t reveal everything. Leave parts out, or hint that there is something more. Always leave her wanting more.
Do all this, and you will know why the Cube is our secret weapon. You will discover its power and find yourself using it on every girl you meet.