There is no such thing as rejection.
What there is though:
- Women trying to game you by being C&F or playing hard to get. So, if they’re actively trying to game you, then how is THAT rejection?
- Women thinking about sex too much. If they’re horny, the harder they’ll try to game you… even if sex wasn’t your intention when meeting her. (Which explains why “bitches” simultaneously dress hot and go out and “reject” guys for no reason.)
- Performance anxiety in an attempt to seduce men.
For men, the only rejection possible is SELF-REJECTION.
So really, getting over the fear of “rejection” is understanding that:-
- Not approaching women with the intention of having sex with them UNTIL you have screened them. Get sex off the brain. Concentrate on rapport. This mindset in itself makes approaching effortless and fearless.
- Understanding that being bitched out is actually a GOOD thing, and is nothing bad at all. Her reaction to you is nothing you need to be concerned about, because it (despite all appearances) is actually something good going for you. There is no need to fight back or get angry once you know what’s really going on in her head.
- Take sex out of the equation. By using a neg, or just LJBFing her right from the start, you drop her ASD. Also, you take her sexuality away from her so she can’t use it as a weapon against you.
- Note that by taking sex out of the equation… while you drop her ASD and resistance… you raise her performance anxiety. No longer the old tricks she used to get men are working now! She is now in unchartered territory, which is scary, so be gentle. 😉
Pietro, in response to my reramk that you cannot assume anything since there are too many variables you replied:“If that is the case; neither can you. Stop debating then.”But contrary to you I am not assuming anything all I claim (genes matter most) is confirmed by evidence obtained from research quoted on this website, so how can you say I am assuming anything? While the theories you mentioned (men can create sexual attraction) have never ever been proven! Isn’t it a more important discovery than even Einstein’s theory – from the perspective of the common man? Think of the thousands of experiments conducted each year worldwide. There must be a way to establish whether a man can create attraction (as DeAngelo and other puas frequently repeat) in the head of a woman who previously was not attracted to him. Why after all those years there hasn’t been conducted not even one study confirming THIS particular notion?! This notion is what seduction is all about. “Genes do matter. The most popular PUA, Mystery, insists that looks are important, however not decisive.”Mystery is so wrong genes are decisive. If not, Helen Fisher wouldn’t be able to find any pattern relating to hormones (not behavior!) – those 4 personality types I mentioned are a product of certain chemicals (like testosterone) that acted on the fetus during prenatal life. The same chemicals shape facial features. Also Dr Alvarez (see “Her Type” section) couldn’t have been able to find any patterns whatsoever in the faces of married couples. In that section you can find many other studies showing facial similarities. If you have any knowledge about facial features, human skulls, take a look at the PUAs and the faces of their confirmed girlfriends (not those fake pics from websites) – like Neil Strauss and Lise Leveridge.I didn’t ignore behavioral factors. As I often mention on this website I simply think these factors are secondary.And finally – I don’t know what Mystery meant by “looks”, but I hope you are aware that facial appearance described by for ex Dr Alvarez is not the same as beauty. PUAs usually concentrate on facial attractiveness when they discuss looks . That’s why they can’t comprehend that a hot babe can be attracted to the facial features of an average Joe.