Name, Age, Occupation.
A good way to differentiate yourself from other guys is to answer Biographical Questions with Cocky/Funny. This is acting cool because you are breaking rapport, and it gets girls to chase. It’s a good idea to answer the questions honestly before they get frustrated though.
- What’s your name?
- Mr Right
- The One
- Antonio!!! It-ah-ly (thick Italian accent)
- uhm… (pretend to lie) Bob
- Brad Pitt, David Beckham
- How old are you?
- 12… but don’t tell anyone, I had to lie to get in here
- 26 and three quarters… don’t you love how when you were five, that extra three quarters was really important!
- What do you do?
- I’m a Lion tamer
- I’m Rock Star (in training?)
- Tesco’s Cashier, McDonalds trainee
- Studying a phd in Justin Timberology… with a sideline in Britney Spearisms
- Fix her in the eye… “I give women pleasure”
Have a standard response for each question that comes out automatically. The next time you are asked your age by the police you should accidently say 76.