Building disproportionately high self-esteem
One quality I see in myself and other successful PUAs is an unshakable self-confidence. This is often disproportionately high compared to what you might expect it to be, given the person’s background, looks, finances, intelligence, etc.
Self-confidence is something you can work on. At the end of the day it’s just down to a set of beliefs – what the voices in your head are saying, and sometimes how loud they say it.
I found Ross Jeffries’ Unstoppable Confidence to be extremely helpful, and there are plenty of other CDs and mp3s of confidence building hypnosis material around.
It’s quite good to maintain a list of affirmatioins. Keep these in your phone or desktop, or even on old fashioned paper, somewhere you can see them every day. Here are some suggestions; and I’d like to emphasise that the first one is key to success with affirmations.
- I read aloud and modify my affirmations every day
- I succeed in anything I put my mind to
- I am a strong and confident penis
- The best choice any woman could make is to be with me
- If a woman rejects me, she is just demonstrating her own bad judgement